24 Web Host Introduction
Hossting24 is a part of the hostinger international limited group and is a hosting services provider based in cyprus. the company was established in 2005 and offers shared, reseller and vps hosting services. customer service for a hosting compan...
Hossting24 is a part of the Hostinger International Limited group and is a hosting services provider based in Cyprus. The company was established in 2005 and offers shared, reseller and VPS hosting services.
For a hosting company to be able to maintain a strong position in the market, it is important for it to have a robust customer support system. Currently, Hosting24 offers support to customers through multiple channels. For instance, it has a Live Chat feature on the website where current and potential customers can seek assistance for product information and technical support. There is a hosting blog where articles are posted that address common customer queries and management issues. Hosting24 also maintains a community forum where clients can post queries and discussion topics. It is a great platform for clients to discuss common issues and help each other out. While email support is available, phone support does not seem to be available.
Networks and Data Centers
Hosting24 owns and maintains its own data centers, servers and network infrastructure in the United States and United Kingdom. Two data centers make up the network infrastructure of the company. One of the data centers is located at Asheville in North Carolina and houses most of the servers of the company. A smaller data center is located in the UK. The company uses multiple Internet service providers to ensure continued and uninterrupted service.
The network infrastructure is built upon Tier 1 fiber optic systems and offers burstable bandwidth capacity. Maintenance runs round the clock 365 days of the year. Redundant routing and switching is incorporated to minimize the risk of service disruption to the client. Other features that increase the security of the network include gateway failover protection and border gateway protocol.
- Hosting24 offers a high level of uptime that is excellent for clients who are looking for reliable service.
- For every new account signup, Hosting24 offers a free domain name registration to the client.
- The company has an attractive 30-day money back guarantee and if the client is not satisfied with the service plan, they can obtain a refund for the web hosting fee.
- The company offers plans at attractive rates that make the services affordable for budget-conscious clients.
Packages and Plans
Hosting24 offers shared, reseller, and VPS hosting services in the form of several plans:
- Hosting24 offers 2 shared hosting plans.
- The Silver hosting plan is relatively more affordable as it is priced at $3.99 a month and offers unlimited disk space and bandwidth, 50 entry processes, and unlimited email accounts.
- The Gold hosting plan costs more as it starts at $6.99 per month and includes unlimited bandwidth and disk space, custom name servers, 100 entry processes, and add-on domains.
- Hosting24 offers 2 reseller hosting plans.
- The Starter hosting plan starts at $12.99 per month and includes 50GB data storage and 500GB bandwidth.
- The Business hosting plan starts at $22.99 per month and includes unlimited data storage as well as unlimited bandwidth.
- The company offers 8 different VPS hosting plans that offer varying levels of CPU speed (1000MHz to 8000MHz), memory (1024MB to 8192MB), disk space (10,000MB to 80,000MB), bandwidth (1000GB to 8000GB), connectivity (30 Mbps to 100Mbps), and dedicated IPs (1 to 8). The prices for these plans range from $10.78 per month to $86.24 per month.
Among the impressive features of the Hosting24 service quality is the high level of uptime. Currently the company guarantees 99.9% server uptime. If the company is unable to maintain this level of uptime, the customers are entitled to claim a refund for the hours of downtime in excess of the guaranteed service performance. Another good thing about server uptime is that the company regularly publishes server performance data on the website so that clients do not have to use online tools to measure uptime.
There are some drawbacks that should be kept in mind when signing up for a Hosting24 plan:
- There have been instances of service disruption when the company updates servers and applications. This can lead to low uptime.
- There is a tendency for the company to oversell its plans; therefore, clients need to be cautious when evaluating the hosting plans realistically.
- They do not offer telephone customer support.
The company offers various coupons that entitle the client to discounts ranging from 27% to 70% on various hosting plans.
Hosting24 was included among the top web hosting companies for 2009 based on its high quality of customer service, reliability of server performance and pricing of its hosting plans. Hosting24 also has ICANN accreditation which means that it is a financially sound enterprise and offers reliable security to its clients’ data.
Clients can get in touch with Hosting24 through the social media links below: